We are searching for the best and brightest EEG technicians that can work in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific/medical background
- EEG certification preferred or commitment to earn certification
- Motivated to learn and serve healthcare providers
- Team-oriented and flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Analytical and clinically inclined
- University partnership – US EEG collaborates with a leading university in neurophysiological Undergraduate and Masters’ programs. We hire new graduates and provide clinical experience to earn certifications.
- Continuing education – US EEG provides reimbursement to support our team members continuing certification
- Learning environment – we have an industrial strength training program that involves group learning to share leading practices as well as a player/coach approach with mentors who are knowledgeable of US EEG protocols and techniques.
Our culture and habits:
- Local staff supporting local facilities
- Limited travel (unless desired by employee)
- Service oriented – focused on the patient and healthcare providers
- Family Atmosphere
- Teamwork and accountability to each other
- Growth, innovation, and learning opportunities
- Professional and clinical development
- Meritocracy – opportunity to advance and rewards based on performance
US EEG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. US EEG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran.